Saturday, April 1, 2017

High Tide

Hello!  Today I am sharing the birthday card that I made for my stepfather for his birthday. I have seen a few sunset cards using the High Tide stamp set and thought I would give it a try. Must say I am pretty proud of this one. It took a while, but it sure was worth it. Hopefully he will think so too!

I think a lot of people would have used a Aqua Painter, but I really struggle with that thing, so I used a  Blender Pen and a sponge! After stamping the water I took my Blender Pen and gently ran it over the entire stamped area. This set is so nice and really the possibilities are endless.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  High Tide
Ink: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Night of Navy, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy
Extras:  Blender Pen, Sponge

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...