Saturday, April 15, 2017

Last Easter Projects

Hello!  I thought I would share the rest of my Easter projects today.  I made a couple of cards and got a couple more Mini Egg Cartons made too.

I used the Basket Bunch stamp set and the coordinating Basket Builder Framelits Dies to make these two cards. I just can't get enough of this cute bunny! The card base is Marina Mist and the grass is Cucumber Crush.

Here's the first egg carton.  I used a Stampin' Spritzer filled with Marina Mist ink and rubbing alcohol to color this one. That sentiment is pretty funny!  Hallow chocolate is just no fun!!  LOL

This one was spritzed with Melon Mambo ink and rubbing alcohol. Love, love, love this basket and the little eggs!

That's it for today.  I wish you all a Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#257 Card Box

Hello! I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw this challenge. Stampin' Up! has these wonderful Acetate Card Boxes...