Monday, April 3, 2017

More March Paper Pumpkin

Hello!  I decided that I didn't need 9 Easter cards so I used some of my March Paper Pumpkin supplies to make these two cards.

 I used one of my framelits to cut the ears that came with the kit and turned them into flower petals.

To make this card I used the Avant Garden stamp set (2017 Sale-A-Bration). I love this one!

That's it for today! I thought I would show these quick before my next kit comes! It's not too late to sign up for the April Paper Pumpkin kit - it's supposed to be pretty special! Let me know if you are interested.

As always, thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#228 Special Reason

Hi! What a great color challenge we have for today!  I love this bright, cheerful combo. I've seen quite a few of these types of ca...