Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Retiring List



Hello. It's always a little sad when Stampin' Up! posts their retiring product list. Quite a few of my favorite stamp sets are on there this year.  Although, on the flip side, I did get a peak at the new catalog and they have so many wonderful new stamp sets (and Framelits) that I wasn't sad for long! LOL

Also, many items are on sale! You might want to check out the list and see if that set you've been thinking about getting is on there. Here's the Stampin' Up! Retiring List. Don't wait too long, some items are only available while supplies last.

Have fun shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#228 Special Reason

Hi! What a great color challenge we have for today!  I love this bright, cheerful combo. I've seen quite a few of these types of ca...