Wednesday, May 3, 2017

DSC#229 Cool Treats



Hello.  Nothing screams Cool Treats like this week's challenge!  I was happy to use this suite again, it's so very cheerful.

Look at this...I used some Washi Tape and DSP!!!!!  I love everything about the ice cream cone, the colors and the texture.  Have to admit though that those little sprinkles were a bit of a pain! LOL

I even made a popsicle for the inside of the card!

Supplies
Stamp Set: Cool Treats
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Peekaboo Peach
Big Shot:  Stitched Frames, Frozen Treats

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed this week's blog hop.

I wanted to mention that we have recently listed our house for sale, so I have been super busy with that, and haven't had much time at all to stamp. I am hoping to continue to participate in the blog hops, but I may not post on any other day. Hopefully things will settle down soon and I can get back to stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Nice touch with the Washi Tape...I always forget about that. Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#257 Card Box

Hello! I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw this challenge. Stampin' Up! has these wonderful Acetate Card Boxes...