Wednesday, May 10, 2017

DSC#230 Retiring Sets


Hello!  I loved the idea of this week's challenge so much that I chose to use not one, but 4 retiring stamp sets!  

The front of my card was made using the Flower Patch and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets. I'm really going to miss Gorgeous Grunge, it's such a nice set to have to add some background to your project.

On the inside I used the Flower Patch set again, but also used Cottage Greetings for the sentiment.  Cottage Greetings is a set I didn't use much, but boy does it have some nice sentiments.

Last, but not least, I used the Better than Email stamp set on the back of my card.  After all that work you gotta let people know you hand stamped it!

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Flower Patch, Gorgeous Grunge, Cottage Greetings, Better than Email
Paper:  Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!  Hope you enjoyed this week's blog hop.

3 comments:

  1. ooh - the inside is as nice as the outside! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Connie. I have this set too and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I use it all the time! Sad to see it go.

    ReplyDelete

DSC#257 Card Box

Hello! I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw this challenge. Stampin' Up! has these wonderful Acetate Card Boxes...