Wednesday, May 17, 2017

DSC#231 Oh So Succulent


Hello!  We have another nice sketch challenge this week.  I decided I better use some of my Succulent Garden DSP and the Oh So Succulent stamp set before they both retire at the end of this month. 

The card was a little plain so I made another of the Sweet Sugar Plum flowers and mounted it with some Dimensionals. In hind sight, I could have added some other embellishments, but you know me...clean and simple!

Supplies
Stamp Set: Oh So Succulent
Paper:  Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Succulent Garden DSP
Ink: Sweet Sugar Plum, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe

Hope you enjoyed this week's blog hop. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty...I'm gonna miss that paper. Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Happy Birthday

Hello! I've been wanting to make a card like this for a long time now. Not sure what took me so long, but I'm glad I finally made it...