Wednesday, May 24, 2017

DSC#232 Custom Tee


Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a look at what was retiring from the Occasions Catalog and came across the Custom Tee stamp set. I'm still not sure what I think of this card, but it's what I ended up with!


I used some of the smaller stamps to decorate the t-shirts and to make the boarders. I purposely left the sentiment off - sometimes I like to have cards partially done to grab when I'm in a hurry, and all I have to do is add the sentiment. Too bad this set is retiring, I had big plans for it and never ended up making any of the cards. Not the first time that has happened though!


Supplies
Stamp Set:  Custom Tee
Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Crushed Curry

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Things are settling down around here so I hope I am able to start stamping again soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Fun & colorful t-shirts! Thank you for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...