Wednesday, May 31, 2017

DSC#233 Frozen Treats


Hi!  Doesn't this week's challenge just make you want a popsicle? I could have done a lot with this challenge, but quite frankly it's been a little crazy around here so I just copied the photo!


I chose to make another 3" x 3" note card this week.  First, I colored a piece of Shimmery White cardstock with an Aqua Painter and some ink pads (no, I wasn't trying to make them this straight...it they just came out that way). Next, when it was dry I cut out the popsicles using my Big Shot and the Frozen Treats Framelits Dies. Last, I glued them onto my little card and added a piece of Melon Mambo 1/8" Stitched Ribbon. I left the inside blank for now since I'm not sure what I am going to be using this for. I love the way the colors pop on the black cardstock.

Supplies
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
Paper:  Sahar Sand, Shimmery White
Big Shot: Frozen Treats Framelits

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed this week's blog hop!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! It turned out great! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...