Wednesday, June 14, 2017

DSC#235 Happy Birthday Gorgeous


Hello! I love this week's challenge, it gave me a chance to use some new DSP and ribbon. The DSP in the new annual catalog is beautiful, one pack is as pretty as the next! I love all the rich colors in the one I chose (Whole Lot of Lovely DSP) to use today. Aptly named!


I stamped the flower/leaf images onto cardstock and then cut them out by hand. Isn't the Crushed Curry Mini Chevron Ribbon pretty? It is so soft and easy to work with.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Happy Birthday Goreous
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Tangerine Tango, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Ribbon:  Crushed Curry 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this week's blog hop.

3 comments:

  1. Just adorable, Connie! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Connie. Love that Whole Lot of Lovely DSP. Another thing I'll have to order now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I do like that ribbon, I may have to order some.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...