Wednesday, June 21, 2017

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics


Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS came up with.

I haven't used the Butterfly Basics stamp set in a long time and thought it was past time to dust it off! I used my Blender Pen and ink pads to color in the flower.  The larger butterfly was cut out using the Butterflies Thinlits Dies and the little one was cut out using a retired punch (it pays to hang on to those!). Both butterflies are mounted with a Dimensional. I love the ferns in this stamp set!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Butterfly Basics
Paper:  Sweet Sugarplum, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink:  Sweet Sugarplum, Old Olive, Calypso Coral
Big Shot:  Butterflies Thinlits

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today! Hope you enjoyed this week's blog hop.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Connie! It's been awhile since I've used this gorgeous set. I may have to dig it out. Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#257 Card Box

Hello! I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw this challenge. Stampin' Up! has these wonderful Acetate Card Boxes...