Wednesday, June 28, 2017

DSC#237 Wood Crate


Hello!  I'm pretty excited to see what everyone came up with for this week's challenge. Who doesn't love red, white and blue???  I knew right a way I was going to make another Wood Words Crate.  I love this bundle, can't wait to use it for fall and Christmas projects.  


I was really happy with how this project turned out.  Of course, once again, I forgot to stamp the flower image onto the crate before gluing it together! Where's there's a will there's a way...I put one of my clear blocks inside the crate and then stamped the image onto the side. It wasn't exactly easy, but it worked! That's what I love about stamping, if you mess up you can always fix it!  It's hard to see, but the stars are stamped too. I did use some retired Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine for my bows.

Supplies
Stamp Set: Wood Words
Paper:  Wood Textures DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
Ink: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
Big Shot: Wood Crate Framelits Dies

I hope you enjoyed this week's blog hop! Thank you so very much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. That is perfect. It goes really well with the card I made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! My project took a few interesting detours also, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...I love your crate!! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue ink on the white washed crate!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#257 Card Box

Hello! I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw this challenge. Stampin' Up! has these wonderful Acetate Card Boxes...