Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day

Hello!  Just as I promised, here are two cards I made for Father's Day using the Nailed It stamp set and Build It Framelits.
I like everything about this card, it's not real fancy, but I like it!  I used the Watercolor Pencils to color in the tools. This one is for my stepdad.

Here's the front of my husband's card.

The pockets on the inside can hold money or gift cards. I used a 10 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of cardstock and scored the long side at 3" and 7". Scraps were used to make the pockets and I used Liquid Glue on three sides to attach them. All of the edges were sponged with Basic Gray ink. A Whisper White piece of cardstock was attached behind the hammer panel for my greeting and a note.

That's it for today. Thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...