Friday, June 9, 2017

High Tide

Hello!  Today's card was made using the High Tide stamp set.


Over the years my family and I have visited many lighthouses and when ever I use this set it reminds me of all those great vacations. Just by looking at this card I can hear the waves coming ashore and the seagulls squawking! 

Supplies
Stamp Set:  High Tide
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink:  Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Basic Black

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'm supposed to be getting my SU! order today filled with new products and hopefully I can find some time to stamp! Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...