Monday, June 5, 2017

Nailed It Card

Hello!  Well, I not even sure if I ever posted a card made with the now retired Nailed It stamp set yet. So, here's a birthday card I made this afternoon. I really wish they would have carried this suite over into the new catalog - it's perfect for guy cards and I just didn't get to use it enough yet!!!


First, I stamped the card base using the Hardwood stamp.  Then, I cut the ruler, the nut, and the bolt out using the Build It Framelits Dies, my Big shot, and a Silver Foil Sheet. The other tools were stamped onto Whisper White cardstock, colored in using a Blender Pen and Watercolor Pencils, and then cut out the same way as the other pieces. I used liquid glue to adhere each piece to the card base. You'll be seeing more of this set again, I'm using it for my Father's Day cards too!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Nailed It, Hardwood
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Big Shot:  Build It Framelits Dies
Extras:  Water Color Pencils, Blender Pen

That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...