Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Wood Words

Hello!  As soon as I saw the Wood Textures Suite in the new annual catalog I knew I had to have it. I absolutely love the little crate!!!!  (Anything you can put candy in is going to go on my wish list!!) The Wood Textures DSP is beautiful too.  Here's my first project.

Look how perfectly Ghirardelli chocolates fit in it!!!!  I really wanted to stamp on the side of the crate, but forgot to do it until after I glued it all together. I was in a hurry and since this was for my uncle I didn't want to take the chance of ruining it, so I left it alone. I love the little tag framelit and the stamps that fit on it.

Here's a closeup of the front of the crate. I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of this suite, there are already a ton of great ideas using it on the internet.

Supplies
Stamp Set: Wood Words
Paper:  Basic Black, Wood Textures DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Whisper White
Big Shot: Wood Crate Framelits Dies

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. This is SO cute and I love the wood texture! Had to pin it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for secret pal gift....love the chicken on the stick...cute!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...