Monday, July 3, 2017

Another 4th of July Wood Crate

Hello!  I cannot stop making these cute little crates, so I thought I would share one more with you.

You are probably thinking that this is just like the one I posted Wednesday night, but it is a little different. This time I stamped the crate with red flowers and I changed my colors to Real Red and Dapper Denim. Also I used Whisper White cardstock for the crate itself and White Baker's Twine for the bow.

Also, I copied Dawn Olchefske's idea and stamped Dapper Denim stars on the sides of the crate.  I was pretty excited that I remembered to do all my stamping before gluing it together! LOL

That's it for today. Hope you all enjoy your 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Happy Birthday

Hello! I've been wanting to make a card like this for a long time now. Not sure what took me so long, but I'm glad I finally made it...