Sunday, July 30, 2017

Daisy Delight Mini Notepads

Hello! I made a couple of mini notepads and cards for a couple of neighbor girls using the Daisy Delight stamp set, coordinating Daisy Punch, and Delightful Daisy DSP.

Look at that...I even added some bling! LOL I really like the facets gems and I have been using them! No hoarding going on with these! I thought the copper metallic thread added a nice touch too.

Here's the little 3 x 3 card I made to go with the notepads.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Daisy Delight
Paper:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Ribbon: Crushed Curry 3/8" Mini Chevron, Copper Metallic Thread
Punch: Daisy
Extras: Gold Faceted Gems

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...