Wednesday, July 12, 2017

DSC# 239 Flourishing Phrases


Hi!  As you can see today's challenge is a Sketch Pad. Here's what I made...

I stamped the flower image from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set onto Wisteria Wonder and the leaf image onto Wild Wasabi cardstock and then glued them onto my card base.  The flower and leaves were cut out using my faithful Big Shot and the Flourish Thinlits Dies.  Look at that, I added an embellishment!!! It's one of the White Perfect Accents. I really like these because they are pretty flat and safe for mailing.

Supplies
Stamp Set: Flourishing Phrases
Paper: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Big Shot: Flourish Thinlits Dies

Thanks so much for joining us today, hope you enjoyed the blog hop!



1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Happy Birthday

Hello! I've been wanting to make a card like this for a long time now. Not sure what took me so long, but I'm glad I finally made it...