Wednesday, July 5, 2017

DSC#238 Delightful Daisy Treat Bag


Hello!  Boy, I panicked when I saw this week's challenge. We are moving soon so I haven't been ordering much Stampin' Up! (believe me it's killing me!!) and I wasn't sure if I had any current embellishments. Thank heavens I have been hoarding my Gold Binder Clips!!!  LOL 

I was thrilled with how this treat bag turned out. I used the Delightful Daisy DSP, Big Shot, Mini Treat Bag Thinlites Dies, and the You're So Sweet (sentiment) & Happy Birthday Gorgeous (flowers) stamp sets to make it. Couldn't resist tying a retired piece of ribbon to the binder clip! A Blender Pen was used, along with my Daffodil Delight stamp pad to color in the two flowers. The good thing about this challenge is that I will be able to see all the cool embellishments the others have used and I can add them to my wish list. ;)

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  You're So Sweet, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Paper:  Delightful Daisy DSP, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Big Shot: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies
Extras:  Gold Binder Clips, Retired Ribbon

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Those mini binder clips are super cute! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...