Wednesday, July 19, 2017

DSC#240 Daisy Crate


Hello! What fun I had with these three colors today! Decided to do something different this week and made a 3D project using the new Wood Crate Framelits, Daisy Delight stamp set and Daisy punch.


The daisy stamp set and punch were two things from the new catalog that I told myself I was not going to buy. I mean I already had too many retired flower sets, why would I need another, right? Well, you know how it goes...people start posting all their fabulous creations and before you know it, you are online ordering it! LOL So, the flower has a punch, but I hand cut out the leaves. I wrapped lollipop sticks with a 1/4" piece of Old Olive cardstock and then attached the flowers with a glue dot, one in front of the stick and one behind. Don't you just love the Gold Faceted Gems in the center? Guess what? I finally remembered to stamp on the crate before I assembled it! Yippee! 

Supplies
Stamp Set: Daisy Delight
Paper:  Old Olive, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Big Shot: Wood Crate Framelits
Punch: Daisy
Extras: Glue Dots, Gold Faceted Gems

Thanks so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Super duper cute!! At first when I saw the flowers/crate, I thought of a pen holder. Wouldn't that be cute on a desk. Thanks for playing along with this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! How cute, I am casing this one for sure. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#257 Card Box

Hello! I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw this challenge. Stampin' Up! has these wonderful Acetate Card Boxes...