Wednesday, July 26, 2017

DSC#241 Jar of Love


Hi. Boy, look at all those beautiful colors in this week's photo challenge! I decided to use the Jar of Love stamp set and the Everyday Jar Framelits to make my card after my original idea was a complete flop!! It's ok, I was happy with this, sometimes projects are just not meant to be!


I liked the lamp and vase so I made the jars out Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight cardstock. I wanted a softer green like in the photo so I used Emerald Envy and stamped off once for the leaves. The Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point flowers were cut out using my Big Shot and glued onto the card base. The Melon Mambo flowers were attached using Dimensionals. This gave some dimension to the card and I was quite pleased with it. The Wood Texture DSP worked perfectly as a table top!

Supplies
Stamp Set: Jar of Love
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Wood
            Textures DSP
Ink: Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral
Big Shot: Everyday Jars Framelits

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed the blog hop today.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet, Connie! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is perfect for this challenge. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...