Sunday, July 9, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Hello!  Today I am sharing a birthday card I made using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. This is a new set not only has some pretty flowers, but a couple of balloon and nice sentiments too.

           
Don't you just love the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP?  The Crushed Curry Mini Chevron Ribbon is very soft and wonderful to work with. I stamped off once before stamping the flower and leaf base. The detail stamp was done full strength. The Scalloped Tag Topped punch was used on the sentiment layer.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
Punch: Scalloped Tag Topper

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Happy Birthday

Hello! I've been wanting to make a card like this for a long time now. Not sure what took me so long, but I'm glad I finally made it...