Monday, July 17, 2017

Lit Me Up Jar

Hello!  I've been meaning to post this project for quite awhile and never seemed to get around to it. Today is the day, I'm doing it! I thought this turned out pretty good. I used it to hold money for a birthday gift.

I used the Lift Me Up stamp set and the coordinating Up & Away Thinlits Dies to decorate the jar.

Here's another view. The cloud was perfect for stamping the Happy Birthday on.

One last view from the top - can't leave the lid plain now, can we? Altering containers is one of my favorite things to do.

Supplies
Stamp Set: Lift Me Up
Paper: Garden Green, Cherry cobbler, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, retired DSP
Ink: Night of Navy

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...