Wednesday, August 9, 2017

DSCE#243 Daisy Sketch


Hello! I was excited to use some more of my Delightful Daisy DSP...no hoarding for me when it comes to this paper! Ha!

I used Calypso Coral for my card base and as the color for the flowers.  I love the new Tranquil Tide ink that I used for the stems and the layer behind the Whisper White. Lots of nice colors in this DSP!

Supplies
Stamp Set: Daisy Delight
Ink: Calypso Coral, Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed our blog hop!

3 comments:

  1. Love the card, that is one of my favorite sets, especially the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, Connie! Great use of the DSP. Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...