Saturday, September 9, 2017

Color Theory Create & Play

Hello!  I am really excited to share today's card with you. I got what Dawn Olchefske, my Stampin' Up! upline, likes to call a Create & Play kit in the mail the other day. Not only are these a great surprise, but they always challenge me a little too. I don't know why I never remember to take a photo of the kit before I make the card, but once again I forgot. Anyway, this time the kit included a Daffodil Delight card base, two cards and a sticker strip from the Color Theory Memories & More Card pack, 4 Glitter Enamel Dots (love these) and a piece of Berry Burst 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (really, really love this stuff!!!).  When I put it all together this is what I made:


I must admit that I love this card. The ribbon is so soft and the Glitter Dots are not only pretty, but are kind of flat and should mail well. While this kit was designed to scrapbook with, as you can see it works perfectly for making cards too. That's one of the great things about Stampin' Up!, you can use all of their products in a variety of ways.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

DSC#257 Card Box

Hello! I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw this challenge. Stampin' Up! has these wonderful Acetate Card Boxes...